I need help...

Financial aid

If you or your family are struggling to access food, or are struggling with money, bills and rent/mortgage payments, you can access support from a variety of agencies using the links below.

Struggling to access food?

Provident Housing: Recently the Team at Provident Housing set up a food bank that is open to the wider community and provide to those struggling under the current circumstances.

Parcels can be collected from each of the Provident branches, addresses can be found below;

Small Heath
324 Green Lane
B9 5DP

Kings Heath
91 Addison Road
B14 7EP

107 Soho Hill
B19 1AY

Washwood Heath
212 Washwood Heath
B8 1RQ

0121 630 2205

0121 630 2204

0121 333 4999

0121 439 2560

The Trussell Trust: work with families and communities to stop UK Hunger. https://www.trusselltrust.org/get-help/


Struggling with money worries, bill, rent, or mortgage payments?