Fixed Term Maternity Cover - July 2022
Primary Teacher (EYFS Teacher)
Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover until July 2022
MPS/UPS Pay Scale
Start: 1st September 2021
We are a Humanities Specialist College which became an all through school in September 2012. At Waverley we try to create an environment which allows everyone to develop mutual respect for each other and a respect for learning.
Waverley School is a friendly and welcoming all through school for pupils ages 4 -19, with a resource base for pupils with cognitive and learning difficulties. Our school community benefits greatly from our new, landmark award winning buildings that provide everyone with state of the art facilities for learning, teaching and training. At Waverley School we promote a culture of ‘Learning Through Diversity’. We are a forward thinking school with the highest of ambitions for all our pupils.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking EYFS Teacher on a fixed term contract until July 2022 to cover maternity leave.
The successful applicants will:
- Have the ability to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve, through their own best practice.
- Create a classroom learning environment that is happy, challenging and engaging.
- A creative approach to the curriculum and the ability to deliver learning in an exciting way.
- Take full advantage of the opportunities we offer in developing our curriculum and learning skills.
- Be committed to working as part of a team.
- Ideally Have experience of teaching Early Years Foundation Stage.
In return we can offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be a part of an ambitious ‘through school’ with an inclusive ethos.
- Fantastic children who are a delight to teach and who enjoy learning.
- A supportive working environment with a range of opportunities for professional development.
The successful candidates will need to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or religion. Only applications submitted on the schools application form will be accepted.
Waverley School is committed to the protection and safety of its students.
Visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting 0121 566 6626 or 0121 566 6607.
For an application pack please visit our website: www.waverley.bham.sch.uk
The closing date for applications is 10.00 a.m. on Thursday 24th June 2021
Completed applications should be sent to Applications@waverley.bham.sch.uk Applications received after this date and time will not be considered. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. For further enquiries please call 0121 566 6607.